Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newsletter, September 22, 2011

Happy fall yall.


I don't know about you, but I am loving this fall weather.  I hope you can get out and enjoy the weather this weekend especially since the kiddos don't have school this Friday.  I'm a bit jealous.


We celebrated our 35th day at school today which means our 50s day celebration is fast approaching.  Unless I miscounted, our 50s day celebration is Friday, October 28th.  For this fun event we all dress in 50's attire, have bubble blowing contests, have hoola hoop contests, dance to 50's music, count to 50, write our numbers to 50 and enjoy root beer floats.  I can hardly wait!  I have some vintage glasses I bought in an antic store that I love to wear.   (More information to come on this special event.)


Our reading groups met again for the second time this week.  Please scroll down to last weeks news letter, if you missed it, because it lists the day your child has reading group. Please help your child remember to bring his/er book bag with the books in it so I can listen to him/er read and exchange the books for new ones.


Just a reminder that back and forth folders go home every night and come back the next day.   


Next week our special is: music  p.e.  art. 

This week we learned about letter 
Rr  and Rowdy the Rodeo Rat.  We also learned about the number 6

Gratefully,

Madame Harris  








No comments:

Post a Comment